Clicking on any inventory will take you to the inventory profile, but like contacts, there are several actions that you can perform directly from this list. Use the search bar to find specific inventory or narrow down the list.
Micro Menu Actions
Micro Menu actions can be found for each inventory on the far right side of the row, by clicking the three vertical grey dots. This will bring up a list of options:
- Update Status - Change the current status of the inventory to another of your defined statuses.
- Edit - Go directly to the inventory editing form.
- Delete - Permanently delete this inventory from the database. This action cannot be undone.
Mass actions are activated when you use the checkboxes in the list. Check one or more boxes and the menu will drop down from below the page header.
- Assign Status - Change the current status of all selected inventory to another of your defined statuses.
- Update Unit Price - Update the list price of all selected units by the dollar amount or percentage entered. Price changes are marked on the list with red or green arrows, or a grey circle for no change.
- Delete - Permanently delete all selected inventory from the database. This action cannot be undone.